Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 12-14 (March 19-April 8, 2011)

Well I am way behind and I managed to miss several days. Sorry, but I do hope that you enjoy what I did manage to capture during these last few weeks.
 
19th
We went to a St. Paddy's day festival today. Ava actually liked the bagpipes :) Click Here to see more pics from today!

20th

21st
Ava in my shoes (she calls them her tapping shoes)

22nd
A cute little kitty followed me home from the park.....can I keep her?

23rd
fail :(
 
24th
fail :(
 
25th
fail :(
 
26th
Today we took a trip to Saarbrucken. Click Here to see the other pics from today!

27th
String is always fun!

28th
fail :(
 
29th
 fail :(

30th
Ava made her first scrapbook page!

31st

1st
fail :(
 
2nd
Ava's first bike (trike)! Click Here to see more pics!

3rd
 fail :(

4th
Jello jigglers
 
5th

6th
A sunny spot

7th
It appears a certain little kitty is looking for some trouble!

8th
Painting a Mickey Mouse Easter picture



1 comment:

  1. Awww. Adorable photos. It is okay to miss some days. Just keep on, keeping on.

    ReplyDelete