Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 10 (March 4-10, 2011)

Still SOOC over here! :P
4th
I guess Lola was trying to tell us something!

5th
Coloring time

6th
These are just a few shots of Ava playing in her room.

7th
Ava's first (mini) corndog! She hated them! Haha

8th
We picked this rose in our front yard! LOL Okay, so maybe not!

9th
Lucy is getting her hair cut for the first time on the 17th. I am posting a pic of her today because I am not sure that I will get around to taking another "Before" photo.

10th
Ava put this Tupperware bowl on her head then explained to me that she was on a mission. For what? Who knows! :)


Project 365 Button

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos. Love the last one! Too funny about the cat! I can't wait to see after the hair cut. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post took me back to my little girl about 8 years ago!! right down to the little figures and the tupperware on the head! ;) We are about to groom our dog again... his fur is getting so long! ;)

    ReplyDelete